BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome!

Hello everyone, welcome to the Surfers Report. This blog is a place where all surfers can come together to catch up on surfing events, environmental issues that may affect the ocean, social issues in different surfing spots around the world. As a surfer I have learned to respect the ocean and appreciate its beauty. I ask for everyone to come in and join me in this adventure and help spread the sport that we all love.

I hope you enjoy each blog that will be posted and comments are always welcomed. Tell your friends about Surfers Report and spread the Aloha love. If anyone has a topic they would like to discuss in a blog feel free to email me and we will start a blog together. Thank you for your time and let the blogging begin.

Aloha!

0 comments: